So how else is one to make shoveling snow a bit more fun?
By shooting a time-lapse of course! After looking at the shots I’ve decided to put together a composite instead. The processing workflow is detailed below…
- Exported 9 of my preferred shots to PSE.
- Layered and masked each shot starting with the exposure with me relaxing in the chair.
- Cropped the photo to the current dimensions.
- After completing the composite I decided to export the merged layer into Topaz Impression and finally decided on the Oil Painting by Jim LaSala preset.
- Imported back into LR and made final adjustments to whites, blacks, clarity and color temperature.
- Export with preset for wordpress blog.
All in all it took about 30 minutes to complete the composite. Not bad I say!