Processing was quite extensive and is as follows….
- Change color temperature.
- Apply lens correction in Lightroom 5.
- Correct vertical perspective using auto upright in Lightroom 5.
- Worked with highlights to brighten stars.
- Synched all corrections to 3 brackets.
- Import into Photomatix for tone-mapping.
- Dodging and burning in Lightroom.
- Used tonal contrast preset in Color Efex Pro (love this preset).
- Changed purple and yellow color channels.
- Struggled with color temperature.
- Struggled with color temperature (really).
- Added vignette.
- Sharpened and reduced noise in Lightroom.